Zero Zone

Zero's Forum.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

READ THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO POST HERE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ゼロマキシ-Zeromaximus-零马克西姆斯

PostSubject: READ THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO POST HERE!   Fri May 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Remember: THIS IS A HEAVILY, and when I say heavily, I'm saying I WILL PERSONALLY LOOK AT THIS PLACE EACH TIME A NEW POST IS POSTED HERE! READ THE RULES! DO NOT WASTE MY TIME DELETING YOUR POST AND IF IT GETS DELETED I WILL ALSO PERSONALLY SEND YOU A MESSAGE SAYING IT WAS, THAT WAY YOU DO NOT EVEN REATTEMPT TO RE-POST YOUR POST. OK, maybe if you rephrase it and let me see it, I will tell you if it's OK, but again, be respectful. Now...

THE RULES:
Note: If it's really bad... it's really REALLY bad... and you do not want to tell anyone use Anonymous. Nobody will blame you if you do.
Username: Anonymous0
Passord: nopassword

1. No wasted one-liner posts with nothing but quick jokes or sarcasm.
The whole point of setting aside this area is that it would be the one place where there would be no pressure to be funny or entertaining, no fear of stating an honest opinion without wrapping it in sarcasm. This is the place where you can admit a dirty secret and get nothing back but honest advice. This is the kind of place, as Cracked.com put it, "A person can admit they have an STD and not get flamed for it".

2. No personal insults.
That one should be obvious.

3. No "flamebait."
The word "Flamebait" means: Words thrown into a post only to draw an angry emotional response from someone else. For instance:

Good:
"I get what you are saying, but you need to understand that I think..."

Bad:
"Forget him, what you need to do is..."

OK, we have freedom of speech here, but please, be respectful. I'm NOT deleting your posts for my health. I'm deleting it for the health of the person. If you want to be a jerk, leave this section.

There have been instances where this kind of place, which was suppose to be a getaway from the sarcastic and insulting reality of life. If the person is complaining about their parents fighting and getting divorced, is it really going to help them if they see two people, regardless or not if they know them FIGHTING? Calm down, remember this is not about you, it's about the person asking for help.

4. Don't Topics Without Detail.
Now, OK, you have a problem. The reason we have that Anonymous is because we need to know EVERY detail of your problem. That means you need to describe it and if that makes you feel uncomfortable, use the account. That's why it was made. The less detail, the less quality. So, please. If there is anything we can do to make you seem less comfortable, don't go to the other guys, go to me.

5. Stay on topic
Read this carefully, because it's not what you think.[/b] We all know the obvious side, but did you know there is another way to get off topic? Simply saying, "Who cares..." or "Well, I've heard worse, you see..." or "Dude, you don't know what it's like to be me...", that not only hurts the person.

6. Do not use the Anonymous to Spam.
I will also keep track of who uses the Anonymous, remember to tell me who you are ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT (That way people don't look at the sentbox and find out it's you). You don't HAVE to use Anonymous, if you want to you can use your OWN account. I won't judge you if you do. To even be able to reveal yourself if a bravery even I could not achieve. I will also keep track of who uses it, but I SWEAR ON MY HONOR I WILL NEVER TELL WHO USED IT FOR WHAT! Which brings us to...

7. DO NOT REVEAL WHO USES ANONYMOUS!
I swear if any of you, I don't care if you are a mod or member or how you found out who used the anonymous. If you dare tell the world who used anonymous, I will personally ban you, regardless of who you are. Now, you may be unbanned, but ONLY if most of the forum agrees to it, until then, you will remain banned.

REMEMBER THIS BEFORE YOU POST!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

READ THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO POST HERE!
Page 1 of 1